perjantai 11. marraskuuta 2016

My fine art studio

                   Here's some pictures from my studio and my equipments.


I built my studio to the upstairs of an old cowhouse on my farm.


This is my painting corner. The easels are important though I don't use them always when painting.


I prefer a self-made table top easel.


No matter how big a table it's always full of all kinds of stuff!


I make my own canvases so many tools are needed.


Gesso is needed for a perfect painting surface. All works can't be painted on a white canvas so there has to be also black gesso.


I frame my own paintings so I have a cutting guillotine and an underpinner in an other room.

(blogitietojen mukaan kolmasosa kävijöistä on ulkomaalaisia joten täytyy välillä ulkomaan kielelläkin kirjoitella!)





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti